Knee Rejuvenation Therapy
Say GOODBYE to Knee Pain with our Knee Rejuvenation Therapy
The Knee Rejuvenation Therapy is a state-of-the-art, integrated multi-specialty therapy, which helps you:
- Reduce or eliminate your knee pain.
- Increase your mobility so you can live a more active lifestyle.
- Reduce your need for pain killers.
- Eliminate the need for cortisone injections.
- Reduce or eliminate the need for painful knee replacement surgery.*
The Knee Rejuvenation Therapy could be right for you if:
- Your knee pain is due to Osteoarthritis.
- You aren’t getting adequate knee pain relief from walking and/or physical therapy.
- You aren’t getting adequate knee pain relief from pain medications, including ibuprophen (e.g. Advil) acetaminophen (e.g. Tylenol) naproxen sodium (e.g. Aleve).
- You want to avoid knee replacement surgery.
How does it work?
The Knee Rejuvenation Therapy is a multi-faceted, natural approach, which can give you long lasting results. Our team of highly trained Practitioners and Specialists have developed an integrated approach that combines:
- Lifestyle Management.
- Individualized Physical Therapy and Massage Therapy to help you gain strength and mobility.
- Knee Lubrication Injections with FDA approved natural Hyaluronic Acid to ease movement and eliminate pain.
After an evaluation by our teams of doctors, you will receive an individualized treatment plan, which involves an FDA approved treatment for knee pain: a natural lubricant, Hyaluronic Acid, injection into the knee.
The advantages of Hyaluronic Acid:
- Natural substance Provides long lasting pain relief.
- Provides more comfort in movement.
- Helps repair tissues.
- Does not upset the stomach like pain killers.
- It’s completely safe.
- Fewer side-effects than saline solution.
What’s Special about our exclusive Knee Rejuvenation Therapy?
- Integrated, Collaboration of Care at one facility.
- All natural, FDA approved Hyaluronic Acid injections to comfort and soothe painful knees.
- Injections are ultrasound guided to ensure the most accurate delivery and placement.
- Customized physical therapy to maximize your results.
- Individualized coaching from our physical therapists and exercise therapists.
- Covered by Medicare and most major Insurance.
Why is our Multi-disciplinary Approach better?
Since the doctors at JC Nerve Centers are at one location, they can monitor your progress together and adjust your treatment plan accordingly, which helps eliminate unnecessary treatment. You will find it easier to make all your appointments at one location, eliminating the need to bring records with you from place to place. Most of all, the results of your treatment can be monitored by all the medical professionals at once to help you get better results as quickly as possible.
Call JC Nerve Centers, Jefferson at 573-893-9800 or visit us online to Schedule an appointment today.